- Street: Street
- City: Knoxville
- State: Tennessee
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 37901
- Listed: August 28, 2017 7:22 pm
- Expires: 340 days, 16 hours
We need Class A Teams that want to pull security sensitive and hazardous loads for Uncle Sam. Of course, you must have or be capable of getting govt. security clearance and be exceptionally safe drivers. Should you be selected, you’ll go to HQ for some exceptional training and to be assigned a beautiful newer Peterbilt 387.
– Nearly Spotless Criminal Record
– One year verifiable flatbed experience.
– Must be a U.S. Citizen
– No more than 1 moving violation in last 3 years
– Must pass extensive Dept. of Defense security clearance
– Must have a partner or be willing to be a partner
– Requires 1-3 weeks of being OTR with 2-5 days hometime.
Okay, now you know what they need, so let’s talk about what the drivers get out of the deal.
– Beautiful Trucks
– Free Health Insurance
– 2 weeks paid vacation
– A $1320/ per driver per week guarantee
– Once you are cleared, pay rate is 66 cpm for all miles the truck is driven (split between the drivers)
If you or someone you know is a good fit for this excellent opportunity please give us a shout. 832-212-2882,
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: Mike Carver
- Member Since: July 20, 2015
Other items listed by Mike Carver
- Regional Flatbed Drivers Wanted
- Dedicated Class A Driver Needed, Indianapolis IN.
- Class A Driving Position, Union, Home Daily Indianapolis IN
- Owner Operators with dry van needed,
- Class A OTR/Regional Flatbed Driver